- Click here to see the complete calendar of programs and to register for a program. Registration is required for many programs due to space limitations or materials.
The following are some of the many educational opportunities we offer:
- Preschool Science Lab – Come explore science activities just right for curious young minds. Please come in clothes that you feel comfortable getting messy in! This four-week program is for children ages 3 ½ to age 5.
- Smock, Paper, Scissors – Join our creation stations just right for preschool hands and imaginations. This four-week program is for curious budding artists ages 3 ½ to age 5.
- Baby Café – For pregnant, breastfeeding moms and their support person. It’s a relaxed, safe and child-friendly environment where participants can meet other breastfeeding moms and receive up-to-date information about breastfeeding. Baby Café is a service to support breastfeeding moms run by a healthcare professional and can help with every aspect of breastfeeding.
- Baby Story Time – This 5-week program is for children ages birth-12 months and their caregivers. We will explore music and movement, book sharing and nursery rhymes all in a relaxed atmosphere. Please note that this intended to be a lap sit program for the very young. Adult participation is requested. Morning, afternoon and evening story times are offered.
- Toddler Tales – This program is filled with music and movement, book sharing and open playtime for children and their caregivers age 12 months – 3 ½ years old. Adult participation is requested. Morning, afternoon and evening story times are offered .
- Daddy and Me: Rhythm, Rattle and Rock and Daddy and Me: Busy Hands Art – These separate classes will be offered to children along with their parent or caregiver. Rhythm, Rattle and Rock allows children ages 12 months to 3 years and their father to experience different types of music, how to make music simply at home and enjoy rhythm with your child no matter your music ability. Busy Hands Art, for children ages 18 months to 3 ½ years and their parent or caregiver, provides station-based art-making activities designed for developing fine motor skills.
- Playdough Club – This is an evening story time filled with singing and playdough. Playdough is a favorite activity among children of all ages, and is a great fine motor practice and engages using the muscles in the hands.
- Preschool Story Time – This program is rich with music and movement, book sharing, crafts and games for children 3 ½ to 5 years old and their caregivers. Adult participation is requested. Morning, afternoon and evening story times are offered.
- Preschool Math Lab – The Preschool Math Lab bridges books and numbers together with fun, station-based hands-on activities that provide opportunities for a child and their caregiver to work with others, make choices and become engaged in learning mathematical concepts.
- Other programs are offered seasonally.