BookFLIX is a fun, reading program that you and your child can access from home. All you need is your library card!
BookFLIX is an online literacy resource for children to develop and practice essential reading skills and introduces students to a world of knowledge and exploration.
Your children can access BookFLIX anywhere there’s an Internet connection and have a library at their hands in seconds!
- Classic video storybooks each paired with a related nonfiction eBook
- Spanish language versions
- Read-aloud supports so students can hear each book narrated and also hear definitions of key words and directions for each activity read aloud
- Educational games and activities
- Safe, age-appropriate web links so kids can extend their learning on a topic.
- “Meet the author” section to learn more about the author of each fiction book.
BookFLIX is specifically created to support non-readers, beginning and reluctant readers – it’s the perfect resource for independent reading practice at the library and at home!