BookFLIX is a fun, reading program that you and your child can access from home. All you need is your library card!
BookFLIX is an online literacy resource for children in grades PreK-3 will help early readers develop and practice essential reading skills and introduces students to a world of knowledge and exploration.
Your children can access BookFLIX anywhere there’s an Internet connection and have a library at their hands in seconds!
- Classic video storybooks each paired with a related nonfiction eBook
- Spanish language versions
- Read-aloud supports so students can hear each book narrated and also hear definitions of key words and directions for each activity read aloud
- Educational games and activities
- Safe, age-appropriate web links so kids can extend their learning on a topic.
- “Meet the author” section to learn more about the author of each fiction book.
BookFLIX is specifically created to support non-readers, beginning and reluctant readers – it’s the perfect resource for independent reading practice at the library and at home!