A one-page guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace
This includes basic information about key aspects of the Marketplace, including how to identify the Health Insurance Marketplace serving your state and details on upcoming enrollment timelines.
This helpful guide provides information on Medicare and the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplace. Learn about what you may be eligible for under Medicare and the Marketplace, including whether you can get a Marketplace plan if you are already enrolled in Medicare Part A or B.
Or visit Healthcare.gov
There are new improvements to the health insurance plans:
- Children can be kept on insurance policies until they turn 26
- Insurers will NO longer be able to charge more or deny coverage because of pre-existing conditions
- Companies cannot impose lifetime dollar limits on health benefits.
The YouToons Get Ready for Obamacare
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my health coverage options if I’m unemployed? Click here
- What’s the difference between Marketplace health plans and other private plans? Click here
- What are the 10 healthcare benefits covered in all plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace? Click here
- What insurance options do small business owners have? Click here.
- What if someone doesn’t have health coverage in 2014? Click here.
- How do you know if you have good insurance? Click here.