The Health Care Marketplace is a new way to get affordable health coverage.
The official site for the Health Care Marketplace. The web site provides general information about the Marketplace and Health insurance.
There are also new improvements to the health insurance plan:
- Children can be kept on insurance policies until they turn 26
- Insurers will NO longer be able to charge more or deny coverage because of pre-existing conditions
- Companies cannot impose lifetime dollar limits on health benefits.
Visit this site to create your own “My Account” now. The Insurance Marketplace will open for enrollment on October 1st, but you can create an account now in preparation for that date. Answer a few questions to learn if you qualify for lower costs. You can also sign up for email updates.
The YouToons Get Ready for Obamacare
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get ready to enroll in the Marketplace? Click here
- What are my health coverage options if I’m unemployed? Click here
- What’s the difference between Marketplace health plans and other private plans? Click here
- What are the 10 healthcare benefits covered in all plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace? Click here
- What insurance options do small business owners have? Click here.
- What if someone doesn’t have health coverage in 2014? Click here.
- How do you know if you have good insurance? Click here.