Monthly Bookmobile Schedule – January ’14
Preceding Schedule – December ’13
Lycoming County Mobile Library Information and Policies
The Lycoming County Mobile Library (Bookmobile) travels to a variety of areas of Lycoming County to provide library materials and services. Regular stops include elementary schools, local shopping areas, township buildings and more.
The Lycoming County Mobile Library contains a permanent circulating collection. These materials include adult and children’s books, DVDs, magazines. Materials, such as audio books may be requested from other libraries but not feature films DVDs.
How to Renew materials:
Books can be renewed by calling County Services Manager Kevin Renehan at the James V. Brown Library 326-0536 extension 156. Please leave a message with full details, if needed.
You may apply for a card on the Lycoming County Mobile Library. There is no charge for your first card and replacements cost $2. You must have your card with you to check items out, but you do not need it to return items.
You should have only one library card. It is good at all libraries and Lycoming County Mobile Library in Lycoming County. If you have more than one, bring them in and we will correct this.
Checking out and Returning Materials
- You’re responsible for all materials charged to your card.
- All items are checked out to you for two weeks.
- Books that are not on reserve may be renewed three times by calling the library or you may bring the books to the Lycoming County Mobile Library. Please do not renew the materials online.
- DVDs may not be renewed. You may check out three (3) DVDs. Only six movies may be on each card.
- Reserves may be placed on books and will be held for two weeks.
- Please return all materials to the Lycoming County Mobile Library by the due date.
- When stops are canceled due to weather or mechanical problems there will not be any fines or charges for overdue materials.
Speedy’s Convenience Store
Harvest Moon (Newberry)
Williamsport Home Apartments
Valley View Nursing Center
Nichols Court Apartments
Messiah Senior Center
ManorCare Health Services – South
Almond Street Commons
Williamsport Elderly Housing
Grier Street Manor
Linn Street Manor
Grace St Commons
Peter Herdic Apartments
William Hepburn Apartments
Williamsport Manor Apartments
Hope Enterprises, Inc.
Carl Stotz Building
Old Lycoming Firehall
Surplus Outlet Montgomery
United Methodist Church Elimsport
Eastern Lycoming YMCA
Church of the Resurrection
Park Place Apts
Renn Elementary, Lairdsville
Lowe’s Plaza, Clarkstown
Muncy Valley Hospital
Picture Rocks Vol. Fire Co.
Wolf Run Village
CVS South Williamsport
Nisbet UM Church
Steinbacher Enterprises, Inc
Nippenose Elementary School
St. James Lutheran Church (Rauchtown)
Trout Run Vol Fire Co.
C&N Bank Ralston
Balls Mills United Methodist Church